How to get a construction permit in 2023 in Ukraine

The war, like everything bad in our lives, will definitely end. And it is necessary to think about rebuilding the country today. Virtually all construction work in Ukraine can be performed only after obtaining a permit to perform construction work.

Therefore, whatever you plan to build, reconstruct or rebuild, you should obtain permits.

Where to start?

Дозвіл на будівництво

The first thing you need to do decide what kind of work you plan to do:

  • – new construction
  • – renovation
  • – reconstruction
  • – Re-equipment and so on.

Depending on the type and complexity of work, class consequences (CC1-CC3), and the technical characteristics of real estate (area, number of floors, intended use …) building permits are divided into:

  • – Notice to perform construction work
  • – Declaration of start
  • – Permit to carry out construction work.

Who issues permits?

DIAM (the State Inspectorate of Architecture and Urban Planning) is responsible for issuing and coordinating permits. It is this structure receives the documents and applications, which are considered from 5 days.

According to the results of review, the inspectorate approves your application and gives you a unique number of permits, or writes a substantiated refusal (indicating the reasons and errors which must be corrected).

How to submit your documents?

There are several variants of submission:

  1. – Documents are submitted through Administrative Service Centers (ASC). For this purpose an application is attached to the package and is sent to SIAM through an employee of the CNAP.
  2. – Through the application “Dia”. The data is entered directly into the application without physically sending it to the Architectural Inspectorate.

Whichever method of filing you choose, you must have a confirmation of the data sent

How long does it take to register a permit?

Depending on the type of document, the deadlines are as follows:

  • – Notification of construction work is registered 1 month, but construction can begin on the second day after sending the application.
  • Declaration of the beginning of construction – 5 working days
  • – Declaration of commissioning – 10 working days

What documents do I need?

Depending on the type of permit, you will need the following:

  • – Documents for the land plot
  • – A construction project (if necessary)
  • – Agreements with designers and supervisors
  • – Consent of co-owners (if necessary)
  • – Power of Attorney (if necessary)

GlobalBud Yucrane will develop or assemble all the necessary technical or design documentation and obtain the necessary permits for you. Our experienced engineers and attorneys will reduce the time and minimize the complexity of the paperwork.

Contact us!




Contact us

    На скільки стаття була корисною?

    Натисніть щоб оцінити!

    Середня оцінка / 5. Кількість оцінок:

    Оцінок поки немає. Оцініть першим.